BE PART OF OUR SUPER PARENT COMMISSIONS & LEAD THE CHANGE TOWARDS GOOD DIFFERENT
One of the reasons that contribute to bullying is the parent-child relationship. Because we believe in working with students, schools, teachers and parents all together – parent commissions are an important part of we do towards bullying awareness and prevention every day.
In our parent meet-ups we empower parents with knowledge regarding subject topics that will help them raise resilient and powerful children far away from bullying. The cool part is that we do it in a fun environment away from the old-style lecture meet-ups where you can even bring your kids. They will enjoy a fun time with our child-care team while you get your own “ME TIME”
Be it a morning coffee talk, yoga for parents, DIY session – we make it happen!
No Label’s parent meet-ups are important because they:
– Establish parent commissions all over Lebanon
– Enrich parents with up to date parenting skills and techniques
– Prevent bullying from happening, right from the household
– Engages both parents: mothers & fathers too!
– Allow kids to be present too in a child-care section
Duration: 2 hours
Sign-Up and become part of our parent commission to receive updates whenever one is coming soon!